-
November 2nd, 2004, 11:12 PM
#1
4Jettheads
Guest
Here ya go, Alma. You can make your own spells and stuff. I tried to vanquish a few demons and got zapped. Guess I'm not a very good witch.
http://thewb.com/Shows/WithFeedback/...143870,00.html
-
November 2nd, 2004, 11:35 PM
#2
4Jettheads
Guest
Got a special episode I'll hafta catch Thursday too. One of the very few TV shows I enjoy watching.
November 4
Special night: Thursday, 9PM ET/PT
"Charrrmed!"
On a search to find witches who have been disappearing, Paige encounters Captain Black Jack Cutting (Harve Presnell), an infamous 18th century pirate who is searching for the Fountain of Youth to reverse a curse that causes him to age but never die. while, Leslie (Nick Lachey) manipulates the outcome of a "Win a Date with Phoebe" contest; Leo continues to fight the voice of the creature that caused him to kill an Elder; and the sisters' secret is compromised when the mysterious Federal Agent Brody (Kerr Smith), comes to town to investigate them.
Writer: Cameron Litvack
Director: Mel Damski
[img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 08:22 AM
#3
kingfozzy
Guest
Ya know I taped what was supposed to be a Charmed repeat thursday night and it turned out to be a movie (Save The Last Dance). What a bummer. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 01:29 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'll give ya power of 3, Cream is getting back together for some shows in the UK in 2005.
-
November 13th, 2004, 09:41 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Cream is true they will doing some royal albert hall stuff in the spring I think.
-
November 13th, 2004, 11:26 PM
#6
moderator
Bruce, Baker & Clapton were THEEEE power trio!
Those lucky lucky CreamHeads who get to see them reunited are
the luckiest people, in a White Room With Black Curtains, ever!
I'll bet Pressed Rat and Warthog will even close down their shop that day and will be going down to the Crossroads just to hear them play!
Well, who knows we might get lucky and get a CD and/or DVD. Right?
That's better than thinking, If It Wasn't For Bad Luck We Wouldn't Have No Luck At All, right?
But just a Spoonful of their precious sound won't satisfy my soul!
No way!
[img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
GD
-
November 14th, 2004, 04:05 AM
#7
4Jettheads
Guest
You're kidding ? On kinda that same line, I asked Suzi Quatro's management at the beginning of this week if Suzi Q. would do any US shows in 2005. And their answer: Yup. She's promoting a new album or something. Hope she gets close to the midwest like Chicago or something where I can go see her. I've never seen her perform in person.
-
November 14th, 2004, 04:12 AM
#8
4Jettheads
Guest
"Ya know I taped what was supposed to be a Charmed repeat thursday night and it turned out to be a movie (Save The Last Dance). What a bummer."
Have they lost their minds ? They took off Phoebe, Paige and Piper for that waste of good film ? I feel for ya, but not to fret. Sunday's episode is gonna be good on Nov. 14th.
November 14
"Charmed Noir"
"While investigating a murder at Magic School, Paige and Agent Brody are sucked into an unfinished novel written 20 years ago and suddenly find themselves in a 1930s film noir, where they are chased by gangsters in pursuit of the famed Burmese Falcon. Meanwhile, Phoebe tries to help Leo win Piper back, but Piper is still struggling with her feelings."
Leo needs to hang it up. Piper is way too hot for him. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
November 14th, 2004, 06:05 PM
#9
famveronica
Guest
Suzi Quatro is comming out with a new album in 3 weeks from now. It's called a's b's and rarities.
With all he'r b sides and the opus 11 minutes long Angel Flight !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can see the cover on it at Suzi's yahoo club in photos.
Love love love
-
November 15th, 2004, 03:55 PM
#10
4Jettheads
Guest
Hmm, the only one I could find was her "Leather Forever" CD. I'll keep looking. I checked out the yahoo groups for suzi. I joined the main one, but still don't see the a & b title. See if you can copy and paste the link to the CD pic. T'anks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks